Mommy and Daddy let me pick out my costume this year...and for some reason I really liked the kitty costume! It was nice and warm, although it was really nice out this year, I almost didn't need layers on underneath! I think this whole trick or treating thing is kinda weird. I loved walking up to everyone's doors though. Too bad Mommy and Daddy are going to eat all my candy!
Friday, October 31, 2008
Halloween 08
Mommy and Daddy let me pick out my costume this year...and for some reason I really liked the kitty costume! It was nice and warm, although it was really nice out this year, I almost didn't need layers on underneath! I think this whole trick or treating thing is kinda weird. I loved walking up to everyone's doors though. Too bad Mommy and Daddy are going to eat all my candy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love that she picked this costume! I think it was the pink tummy! -- just like her mom -- all girly, girly! Love it!
-Naomi
Post a Comment