I am offically a Big Sister now! Little Annika was born on Sunday night, Nov. 23rd. I had to stay with Grandpa and Grandma Westvig for a few days. Luckily I got to go visit Mommy and Annika at the hospital a few times. I thought she was a doll at first. I am starting to like my new sister and I look for her often around the house. I am also really good at saying "baby".
Monday, November 24, 2008
Big Sister
I am offically a Big Sister now! Little Annika was born on Sunday night, Nov. 23rd. I had to stay with Grandpa and Grandma Westvig for a few days. Luckily I got to go visit Mommy and Annika at the hospital a few times. I thought she was a doll at first. I am starting to like my new sister and I look for her often around the house. I am also really good at saying "baby".
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Congrats! She is beautiful!! Let us know if you need anything!
The Jonswolds
Post a Comment