This is Maddie's World. Helping my closest friends and family to know what's going on. I hope you come back often to see the new things I've done.
Monday, March 23, 2009
Who looks like Who?
Here are pics of Mommy and Daddy when they were about a year old. Do you think they look like me or Annika? I can't figure it out! I think we all look like a blend of each other.
I think you're right - you are all a good mix of each other! :) Except if I had to choose a parent for Maddie, I think she looks more like her daddy!!! Fun to see all the new pics. The girls are growing so much. Makes me SO excited to have our Baby Girl #2 with us!!!
3 comments:
So cute!!! I think Daddy and Maddie look alike as babies! :) To me, Annika is a mix. Hard to tell. Adorable!
I think Annika looks like Brad and Maddie looks like you!
I think you're right - you are all a good mix of each other! :) Except if I had to choose a parent for Maddie, I think she looks more like her daddy!!! Fun to see all the new pics. The girls are growing so much. Makes me SO excited to have our Baby Girl #2 with us!!!
Post a Comment