This is Maddie's World. Helping my closest friends and family to know what's going on. I hope you come back often to see the new things I've done.
Saturday, April 11, 2009
Egg Hunt #2
I got to go to another egg hunt today. It was in Excelsior and it was crazy!!! Can you find me and Mommy in the first picture? We are there somewhere! I did get about 10 eggs, it was amazing...too bad they were filled with candy that I couldn't eat.
OK - this egg hunt is HUGE! I would've been worried about losing my child! :) AJ LOVED hunting for eggs this year. Thankfully, the one she went on had empty eggs. She's already addicted to chocolate...
1 comment:
OK - this egg hunt is HUGE! I would've been worried about losing my child! :) AJ LOVED hunting for eggs this year. Thankfully, the one she went on had empty eggs. She's already addicted to chocolate...
Post a Comment