This is Maddie's World. Helping my closest friends and family to know what's going on. I hope you come back often to see the new things I've done.
Friday, May 29, 2009
Colonial Williamsburg
I know can say that I have walked where Washington and other American leaders had walked! I am not sure I knew exactly what was going on here, but it was fun to see the horses, eat the ginger cookies, and try on the hats!
Hey girls - looks like you had fun in VA! We went to both places (Busch Gardes & Williamsburg) a few times ourselves while we lived out there. So fun, isn't it? Annika, you're getting cuter by the second, and Maddie - you are a great big sis! You'll have to give AJ a lesson. (P.S. That outfit Maddie has on looks familiar!!!) :)
1 comment:
Hey girls - looks like you had fun in VA! We went to both places (Busch Gardes & Williamsburg) a few times ourselves while we lived out there. So fun, isn't it? Annika, you're getting cuter by the second, and Maddie - you are a great big sis! You'll have to give AJ a lesson. (P.S. That outfit Maddie has on looks familiar!!!) :)
Post a Comment