Sunday, September 6, 2009

Maddie's Party




Mommy and Daddy through me a pretty cool bday party today at the Lake! The weather was super nice and I got to go tubing behind the boat! It was awesome! Don't worry, Daddy had just gotten out of the tube before the picture was taken. I am only two ya know, not quite big enough to tube behind the boat by myself. I sure loved my Dora Ice Cream Cake, it makes me hungry just looking at it. Oh, and can you see Aunt Nikki's baby bump? My baby boy cousin is in there somewhere they tell me...we should get to meet him by November!

1 comment:

THE FUCHS FAMILY said...

Hey Maddie! I had a Dora cake too for my birthday. Great minds think alike. Tell your mommy we like her hair! Oh, and watch your back with that sneaky Annika! Thankfully, my lil' sis is still immobile! Love, AJ