Here are just a few shots of Christmas and Grandma and Grandpa Westvig's house on Christmas Eve. Do you like our velvet dresses? I had a ton of fun opening gifts this year, but I didn't understand why I couldn't play with my new toy right after I opened it. Everyone wanted me to open another one. Mommy says that it was getting late and we needed to make sure to open them all before we left. I can't wait to play with all my new things, thank you!
Thursday, December 24, 2009
Christmas Eve 2009
Here are just a few shots of Christmas and Grandma and Grandpa Westvig's house on Christmas Eve. Do you like our velvet dresses? I had a ton of fun opening gifts this year, but I didn't understand why I couldn't play with my new toy right after I opened it. Everyone wanted me to open another one. Mommy says that it was getting late and we needed to make sure to open them all before we left. I can't wait to play with all my new things, thank you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment