This is Maddie's World. Helping my closest friends and family to know what's going on. I hope you come back often to see the new things I've done.
Saturday, January 30, 2010
No, don't go in the tub!
Mommy learned tonight that sometimes you just have to laugh! We were taking a bath and Annika started crawling out, so we thought she was done. So, Mommy took her out of the tub and got her dressed in her jammies for bed. Mommy turned her back for just a few seconds...and when she turned around...she saw this!
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Love it! I am glad you had the mind to take a picture. She will need to be reminded of this some day! -Naomi
1 comment:
Love it! I am glad you had the mind to take a picture. She will need to be reminded of this some day!
-Naomi
Post a Comment