This is Maddie's World. Helping my closest friends and family to know what's going on. I hope you come back often to see the new things I've done.
Thursday, February 11, 2010
Piggys!
My hair is officially long enough to go into pigtails. I could have them before, but some of the hair underneath fell out, but not anymore. Now, if I actually sat still long enough to let mom style my hair like this, that would be another story. I faught with her pretty good, and did not want her to put pigtails in!
I swear our AJ & Maddy would be the bestest of friends if we lived nearby. Their pigtails are alike and they have the exact same yellow Dora cup. YOUR GIRLS ARE SO RIDICULOUSLY CUTE!
1 comment:
I swear our AJ & Maddy would be the bestest of friends if we lived nearby. Their pigtails are alike and they have the exact same yellow Dora cup. YOUR GIRLS ARE SO RIDICULOUSLY CUTE!
Post a Comment