I got some of the most amazing things for my birthday and now Annika and I are having the time of our life! As you can see, I got a super pretty Groovey Girl, that I love to call Fancy Nancy. As well, we got a set of 4 pairs of Disney Princess Shoes, that I love to wear all the time, even to bed! One of favorite gifts is the new Barbie house though, Mommy and Daddy found it for me for at a garage sale earlier this summer and have been storing it in the garage forever! The house is amazing, it has a working doorbell, telephone, and 3 lights! In this last picture you all see another great gift we got where I get to practice sewing/lacing!
Saturday, August 28, 2010
Playing with Presents
I got some of the most amazing things for my birthday and now Annika and I are having the time of our life! As you can see, I got a super pretty Groovey Girl, that I love to call Fancy Nancy. As well, we got a set of 4 pairs of Disney Princess Shoes, that I love to wear all the time, even to bed! One of favorite gifts is the new Barbie house though, Mommy and Daddy found it for me for at a garage sale earlier this summer and have been storing it in the garage forever! The house is amazing, it has a working doorbell, telephone, and 3 lights! In this last picture you all see another great gift we got where I get to practice sewing/lacing!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment