Mommy has been trying to let me grow my hair out for quite awhile now...but since I had preschool pictures this week, she said it was time I had my first "big-girl" haircut. We got to go to a super great place called Kids Hair! I got to watch Dora while my hair got cut, and the event ended with me having sparkles in my hair and my first french braid! I loved my trip and long layers, and couldn't stop admiring my braid. I think I asked Mommy to re-do my braid every day for about a week or so after this visit! I am just so glad that she remembered how to braid!
Monday, October 11, 2010
First "Big Girl" Haircut
Mommy has been trying to let me grow my hair out for quite awhile now...but since I had preschool pictures this week, she said it was time I had my first "big-girl" haircut. We got to go to a super great place called Kids Hair! I got to watch Dora while my hair got cut, and the event ended with me having sparkles in my hair and my first french braid! I loved my trip and long layers, and couldn't stop admiring my braid. I think I asked Mommy to re-do my braid every day for about a week or so after this visit! I am just so glad that she remembered how to braid!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment