We finally got to give Grandpa Gary his Christmas presents today. He also had a few for us to open too! I got Rapunzel, Flynn and Maximus...I was in heaven. We also got Mobigo's!!! I have been playing it a ton ever since! I keep hearing Mommy and Daddy say that they are going to hide it for a few weeks so that I will love it again come February when we go on vacation. Annika got some new food for her kitchen too...she immediately wanted to play with it and load it up in her shopping cart.
Sunday, December 26, 2010
Christmas with Grandpa Gary
We finally got to give Grandpa Gary his Christmas presents today. He also had a few for us to open too! I got Rapunzel, Flynn and Maximus...I was in heaven. We also got Mobigo's!!! I have been playing it a ton ever since! I keep hearing Mommy and Daddy say that they are going to hide it for a few weeks so that I will love it again come February when we go on vacation. Annika got some new food for her kitchen too...she immediately wanted to play with it and load it up in her shopping cart.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment