Tuesday, February 8, 2011

PV 2011 Day 3












Annika got up pretty early today...like 6:30am...I pulled the covers over my head and tried to go back to sleep. As you can see...she got up early enough for Daddy to catch the sunrise, the first pic at the top is our mountainview room of the sunrise. After breakfast we headed down to the beach this morning, to change it up a bit. I even liked the ocean water this year, and had loads of fun trying to run away from the waves before they rolled over my feet. Annika insited on being carried and wasn't too sure about the water or the sand. For dinner we took a taxi down to the Romantic Zone of downtown Puerto Vallarta and found a great shrimp restaurant called Blue Shrimp...too bad I don't know what shrimp is, and when I saw it, I did not want to eat...the adults seemed to like it. Daddy did manage to get some pics of the sunset though...I am not sure why the sun goes into the ocean each night...but it does. Our night ended with an unexpected trip to the ER. In the taxi van on the way back to the hotel, Annika was trying to crawl up on the seat...she was not sitting like she was supposed to...and well, she fell back and hit her head. It was dark and we couldn't see much, but Annika was crying hard and Mommy and Daddy's hands were covered in blood...so they thought they better get her looked at, and quick. The driver immediately took us to the nearest ER and they took care of us there right away. Annika was luckily a-ok and stopped bleeding fast and didn't even need stitches. It was just a fun scare...the first pic on this list is of our cute little hospital!

No comments: