Mommy and Daddy felt so bad that I missed the Disney on Ice show yesterday, so they agreed that I could go tonight...since I was feeling so much better. Mommy called to make sure there were still cheap seats left...and there were! Even though we didn't get to sit in the good seats that mom got originally, we still had a really nice view and I loved it all the same! I did wish though that Princess Tiana and Rapunzel would've been there...maybe next year.
Sunday, March 6, 2011
Disney Princesses on Ice 2
Mommy and Daddy felt so bad that I missed the Disney on Ice show yesterday, so they agreed that I could go tonight...since I was feeling so much better. Mommy called to make sure there were still cheap seats left...and there were! Even though we didn't get to sit in the good seats that mom got originally, we still had a really nice view and I loved it all the same! I did wish though that Princess Tiana and Rapunzel would've been there...maybe next year.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment