Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Annika's 2nd Bday at Nick





Today was finally Annika's 2nd birthday for real...not just the party...and we got to celebrate by going to Nickelodeon Universe at the MOA with Grandpa Gary. Even though we go here a lot, today was great because Annika got a free wristband because it was her birthday. This meant that we could ride as many rides as wanted, not just one or two! Today was even extra special because Santa had already arrived at the mall and I got to say "hi" and tell him that I wanted an Angelina Ballerina house. Well, I guess I didn't actually tell him I wanted that in person, but if you even ask me what I want from Santa, this is what I say! When I actually met Santa, I was too shy to talk, but not shy enough to sit on his lap or give him a hug...like Annika...she did not want to be too close to Santa...can you tell?


No comments: