We had to show off Annika's new cute dress and leggings that she got for her birthday! Mommy thinks it makes her look too grown up...I think it's the pigtails that make her look to old! Can you believe that her hair is actually long enough now to do that?! Mommy just now wishes that I would sit still long enough for her to do my hair too...I totally detest getting my hair combed and Daddy is threatening to cut my hair off!!
Monday, November 22, 2010
Sisters and Ponytails
We had to show off Annika's new cute dress and leggings that she got for her birthday! Mommy thinks it makes her look too grown up...I think it's the pigtails that make her look to old! Can you believe that her hair is actually long enough now to do that?! Mommy just now wishes that I would sit still long enough for her to do my hair too...I totally detest getting my hair combed and Daddy is threatening to cut my hair off!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment