I've been taking dance lessons for 6 months now and I realized that we haven't shown you all how it has been going. I loved class at first, then I didn't like it for some reason and always figured out how to get out of class for a bit and cried about going back in. But for the past two months I have been having a ton of fun again! In about a month we'll be in a recital where we'll show off our Elmo dance. Here are some shots of our dance...do you like my "sugars" and my "step-together-dig"? Be sure to check back in June for the video of my shining moment!
Wednesday, April 20, 2011
Dance Practice
I've been taking dance lessons for 6 months now and I realized that we haven't shown you all how it has been going. I loved class at first, then I didn't like it for some reason and always figured out how to get out of class for a bit and cried about going back in. But for the past two months I have been having a ton of fun again! In about a month we'll be in a recital where we'll show off our Elmo dance. Here are some shots of our dance...do you like my "sugars" and my "step-together-dig"? Be sure to check back in June for the video of my shining moment!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment