My first year of preschool is already done...I can't believe how fast this year went? I loved all my friends and my teachers Mrs. Rebecca and Mrs. Nancy! I really wish that we didn't have to break for the summer. Mommy is going to have to set up a bunch of play dates with all of my school friends. We had a music program to show our parents all the songs we learned. Mommy and Daddy were so proud of how well I did all the motions and knew the words.
Friday, May 27, 2011
Preschool End of the Year Program
My first year of preschool is already done...I can't believe how fast this year went? I loved all my friends and my teachers Mrs. Rebecca and Mrs. Nancy! I really wish that we didn't have to break for the summer. Mommy is going to have to set up a bunch of play dates with all of my school friends. We had a music program to show our parents all the songs we learned. Mommy and Daddy were so proud of how well I did all the motions and knew the words.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment