We walked in honor of Grandma Greta today and thanked God that she is here is and has been Cancer Free for 4 years now! The weather was great this year...finally, and we enjoyed this years' walk better than the last few years. We never really walked though...we were lucky and got to ride in style in the bike stroller. Daddy and Aunt Nikki even ran before the walk this year...Daddy is thinking that I should train with him and run next year...since I love to run so much! I wonder if I would make it the whole 5 km??
Sunday, May 8, 2011
Race for the Cure-Greta's Gang
We walked in honor of Grandma Greta today and thanked God that she is here is and has been Cancer Free for 4 years now! The weather was great this year...finally, and we enjoyed this years' walk better than the last few years. We never really walked though...we were lucky and got to ride in style in the bike stroller. Daddy and Aunt Nikki even ran before the walk this year...Daddy is thinking that I should train with him and run next year...since I love to run so much! I wonder if I would make it the whole 5 km??
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment