

About 4 days ago we brought Annika back to Gillette for an unscheduled check up because she was starting to get bed sores above her tailbone. We figured they would just take off part of the cast near the affected area, but the Doctor happened to be there. He asked that we get an x-ray and was able to see that the bone looked healed. So, the entire was cast was removed...one week early! I thought the whole process was awesome, and thought it might be kind of cool if I could get a cast too. Annika on the other hand was pretty scared and didn't know what to do once the cast was removed. As you can see, this was the first time she began crawling...for the last 4 days she has been very cautious and was afraid to move. Go Annika, I bet you'll be chasing me again soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment