Today was the parade that claims to be the official start of summer. We got to attend the Grand Day Parade again this year, in St. Paul. I love parades, waiving at the Princesses, seeing the floats, and especially picking up all the candy that is thrown!!! We even found a great shady spot to keep Annika cool. I think we also got more candy than normal this year...I think people felt sorry for the kid in the wheelchair...Annika! Maybe her broken leg is good for more free stuff?
Sunday, June 5, 2011
Grand Day Parade
Today was the parade that claims to be the official start of summer. We got to attend the Grand Day Parade again this year, in St. Paul. I love parades, waiving at the Princesses, seeing the floats, and especially picking up all the candy that is thrown!!! We even found a great shady spot to keep Annika cool. I think we also got more candy than normal this year...I think people felt sorry for the kid in the wheelchair...Annika! Maybe her broken leg is good for more free stuff?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment